Canyon Rim Communities
The Canyon Rim Page is actually a compilation of several neighborhoods all of which border the Auburn Recreation Area, a 40 mile swath of land along the North and Middle Forks of the American River. Many of the communities have hiking trails within direct proximity. Following are a few of the Canyon Rim Communities:
- Canyon View – This area is just east of Ikedas off Lincoln Way and Sierra Sunrise Way. The community has wide streets and sidewalks and homes are large contemporary properties with views of the mountains and canyon below.
- Sylvan Vista Estates Area – Located off Lincoln Way and Sylvan Vista Drive next to Ikedas. The narrow winding streets are surrounded by Oak and Pine trees. There are a few private roads off Hammond Drive that continue down the hillside. Many of these properties have wonderful views. Homes are a mix of vintage and newer homes, some set on large lots.
- Tierra Heights Area – Located off Lincoln Way and Flood Road. This area is a mix of vintage homes on smaller lots up closer to Lincoln Way and homes on large lots located down the hillside off Oakhaven Road. Some of the homes have spectacular views of the river. The hiking trails are abundant and wind down to the American River.
- Huntley Tract – This area is off Lincoln Way and Huntley Avenue. Many of the properties are beautiful Victorian and Craftsman homes. Some have been renovated keeping the period architectural details.
- Aeolia Heights – Located off Lincoln Way and Aeolia Drive next to Highway 49 that crosses the canyon over to Cool. There are some great mid-century homes in this area that have views of the canyon.
- Robie Point – Located between the high school and the canyon where Agard Street turns into Gold Street. See the Robie Point Page for more details.
The areas above are just a few of the Canyon Rim communities. The map shows Canyon Rim homes for sale including photos and property information. If you have questions or would like a home tour please give me a call.
Canyon Rim Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.